Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Room Signs



Well one more gift from this weekend. I made room signs for my two nephews. I found the base of the signs at the Dollar Tree. I painted them to match their taste.

I used Plantin Schoolbook for the letters. I typed their first names in the cricut and used the fit to length button to 5" so the cricut could calculate what size the letters should be. I cut the letter and then a shadow for the letters

Then on my younger nephew I cut the laying Pluto on the Mickey and Friends cartridge at 2.5" For the older nephew I just printed a logo from the net that he likes.

I used mod podge to adhere the letters and graphic/pluto to the boards. I then gave it two coats of mod podge to seal it.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for a gift! I bet the boys will love them!

    Beth
    www.runswithscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete