Monday, January 4, 2010

Butterfly Card

Here is a card I made for a friend to cheer her up. The Pink Stamper posted a challenge to make something using scraps and Just Buggin' challenge #18 is to use the shadow function.

I used the butterfly from the Mickey and Friends cartridge which can be found on page 123. I cut it at 4". I ran the green layer piece through the cuttle bug with the swiss dot folder.

I then cut the blue background at 5.25" by 4" and ran the background paper through the cuttle bug using the tiny dots folder.

I pop dotted the butterfly. I used white ribbon from walmart. The sentiment is from a pack of Micheal's dollar stamps.

10 comments:

  1. what a great butterfly! i love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the color you chose!! Very cheerful!! Your friend will love it!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice embossing and love your butterfly

    Best wishes
    Karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love your choice of bold colors!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!!! What a fun butterfly, you did a great job!

    Robin R
    Just Buggin' design team

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I love the embossing you've done on it! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card....love the embossing! Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin!

    Lori C.
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Love all the texture! Great Job! Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin'.
    Stephanie H *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card! I love the bright colors and the cuttlebug background adds a lot. thanks for joining us at Just Buggin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, congrulations on coming in the top three for challenge 17 at Just Buggin.

    With best wishes
    Karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete