Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cheers Card

For this New Years card I used the Wild Card and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges.

Using the Wild Card cartridge I cut the base of the card on blackout on white card stock at 5 3/4.

Then I cut a regular base on white card stock at 5 3/4 " also. I then cut the label and white part on the top of the bottle from that base.

Then I took a piece of green paper and put it on the mat where the bottle was cut and cut the blackout base again just to get the bottle. I did the same for the cork with kraft card stock.

I then cut the Cheers (found on the same page as the bottle card) out on metallic silver paper at 5 3/4".

With the Platin School book cartridge I cut 6 stars out of metallic silver card stock at 3/4". I then attached them to three ornament hooks I had. Before I attached the top label on the bottle I used a glue dot to secure the stars.

I then cut a 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 piece of card stock for the background of the card.

This card has been entered into Cricut Cardz Challenge #6 and Paper Cutz Challenge #22.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute "Cheers" card. I love that Wild Card cartridge. Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week at CCC. Have a wonderful holiday.

    Jeri T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great New Year's card...thanks for joining us this week at both PCC and CCC!!!

    Happy Holidays!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! Thanks for playing on Paper CUtz this week. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete