Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cup cake birthday card

For this yummy cupcake card I used the cupcake on the From My Kitchen cartridge and the scallop and circle are from the Mini Monogram cartridge.

I cut the stripe pattern paper for the cup cake base on blackout at 2". I also cut green cardstock at 2" on blackout and just cut off the leaf and stem part. Then I used light pink, dark pink, and red cardstock and cut on the layers function at 2 ". After putting all the layers together I used red stickles on the cherry, green stickles on the leaf and stem and pink stickles on the frosting.

I cut the scallop with purple textured cardstock at 3". I cut the circle from white cardstock at 2.5". I then inked both with purple ink. Then I attached the cupcake cake to the circle and the circle to the scallop.

I cut a 4.5" square from lavender cardstock and inked the edges with purple ink.

I used the same pattern paper from the cupcake base and cut a strip 1.5" x 4.5". I then attached a purple ribbon that I got from targets dollar bin to the strip of paper and attach that to the lavender cardstock.

I attached the scallop and then the whole piece to a white 5"x 5" card base.

The "Let the Good Times Roll" stamp is from Michael's dollar bin.

This card is entered in three challenges:

Mojo Monday Week 117

Lexi Creation's Challenge 3

Cupcake Craft Challenges #70

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Laney
    A fantastic card, I'm looking at that cartirdge myself just now. I feel a spend coming on lol
    Thanks for playing along with us on Lexi's Creations
    hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun :D thanks for joining the challenge on lexi's creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good enough to eat
    Thanks for joining us at Lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgesous card, love the yummy cupcake :) Thanks for joining the Lexi's Creations challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card ,i love cupcakes.thanks for joining in at lexis creations challenge
    good luck
    lalkygirl
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this lovely work!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete