Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowman card


Here is a card I made entirely from my scrapbox. (With the exception of the card base.) I used Doodlecharm to make this card.

I cut the snow globe on blackout for both pieces at 4"

I cut the snow man at 2". Base on black out. Layer on regular cut. I did not want to cut the whole snow man out in orange to get the tiny nose so I just colored it with a color pencil.

I cut the snowflakes at 1" and used my frosted lace stickles to give them some bling.

I inked with my cat's eye chalk ink.

Colored the face and buttons with a black pen.

Ribbon is from Walmart.

Stamp is from Michael's dollar bin.

Background paper is heidi grace designs: Frosted Blvd.

This card is entered into Circut Cardz Challenge: Challenge #5 and Papercutz Challenge #21.

7 comments:

  1. Your snow globe is just wonderful. I'm glad you dusted off your Cricut and joined us at CCC for our challenge. Now that you have your Cricut out we'll look forward to seeing more creations from you.

    Jeri (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lainey,

    Thanks so much for sharing your card with
    http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com
    Such a cute card - and mainly scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lainey
    So glad you have come out to play, LOL!! It is just a wonderful card and I so love the snowman thanks for joining us this week at CCC#%

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when we make great cards out of scraps. This one should go on your award winning scraps list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job.. i adore snowmen and snowflake themed creations :) thanks for playing along at CCC happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card...thanks for joining us this week at CCC!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at PCC this week, too!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete